Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Friendship Quotes Text Messages

Drs no pruf
wen or hw evrythng
hd strted..

Drs no nsyt
wen or how
evrything
wil end..

Im just glad

Dat n between
d beginning & d end,

...u and i

bcme frnds!tnx
________________________________________________________________

my heart is lyk an open buk..

it dpnds on
how u read me..

dnt judge me
by my cover...

luk nsyd n' discover...

i wil be 1 of ur...

best page forever...
________________________________________________________________

Great friendship is about two main things:

first,
is to find out
the similarities,

and

second,
is to respect
the differences..
________________________________________________________________

>1 of my bgest reward is..
2 c ur smyl & 2 know dt
u r hapi
i know lyf is smtyms
goin bad but dat's y
im hir 4u
2 show dt lyf cn b gud
wen smbdy cares..!
________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment